Monday, April 25, 2011

SPOTLIGHT: VLCC Anti-Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash

The scorching heat is anything but pleasant. The sun does make one sweat profusely while also taking our skin texture for a toss! Well, the tan too at this time of the year seems quite unwanted as it makes our skin looking rather dull and drab.

In the hunt to address my woe of tanned skin, I went on a look-out for a product that would provide some respite to my complexion that would have otherwise taken the colour of charcoal. Though most of the beauty products promise to make us snow-white fair and bless us with cotton soft skin. But these promises are seldom kept! Any which ways, I was only looking for something that would simply restore my natural skin tone.

However, a product which did the trick for me was VLCC Anti-Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash. As I could feel the difference in the texture and colour of my skin, I took to it more regularly i.e. twice daily.

The face wash does leave one’s skin refreshed after cleansing it off impurities and tan.
Enriched with Mulberry and Kiwi fruit extracts, this beauty essential provides an even skin tone and deep cleanses the pores.

This product impresses for delivering sans any false claim. So, take to it as a damage control tool to fight the dreadful tan!


PRICE: Rs.95/-

Available At: Leading Departmental Stores

No comments: